Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for Park Document -> F-65 or FV50

ravi_sirigiri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know the BAPI for Park Document (F-65 or FV50) for Vendor.

I had used BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST and BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST for Vendor, but it is getting Posted instead of Parking. Is there any indicator which specifies to create a Park document in the above BAPI's or Please let me know the exact BAPI for creating a Park Document.

When I use the above BAPI's, the data is getting stored in BKPF and BSEG table. Instead if I create a document usinf F-65, the data is getting stored in BKPF and VBSEGS etc.

Thanks,

Ravi

15 REPLIES 15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To park the document using FM BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST or FM BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST.

you must use the value '2' to C_ACCHD-STATUS_NEW ( C_ACCHD-STATUS_NEW = '2') by which it should actually park the document.

Hope this helps

Cheers

VJ

0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

In which of the following below parameters of BAPI, I need to pass a value of 2 to C_ACCHD-STATUS_NEW to park the document:

DOCUMENTHEADER , CUSTOMERCPD, CONTRACTHEADER, ACCOUNTGL, ACCOUNTRECEIVABLE, ACCOUNTPAYABLE, ACCOUNTTAX, CURRENCYAMOUNT, CRITERIA , VALUEFIELD, EXTENSION1 etc.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi VJ & Ravi,

Where do we assign 2 to C_ACCHD-STATUS_NEW. Is this a field in the input of the function module?

Appreciate your help.

thanks,

Gopi.

0 Kudos

Solved myself.

I have used the fm: PRELIMINARY_POSTING_FB01

Thanks,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am using same FM to park the FI document, but I am facing problem with the tax screen. Can you please let me know the input fileds which are to be passed to this FM.

Thanks

Sree

0 Kudos

Daer Ravi,

I am facing similar problems as you did before. I want to park custumer invoices in the case our interface is not working correctly. I want to use the FM PRELIMINARY_POSTING_FB01but couldn't find any documentation about it? Have you found some kind of documentation? Or could you provide me with the information about the necessary fields to be filled to park a customer invoice?

That would be great.

Best regards from Germany.

Michael Zetzmann

SAP Office

otto group - Hamburg

0 Kudos

Michael, just set a breakpoint on this function and see what parameters have been completed. Usually people come to these solutions debugging the transaction.

0 Kudos

Try to add the value through the exit ZXACCU15, it works in our system

&----

*& Include ZXACCU15

&----

*" TABLES

*" T_ACCIT STRUCTURE ACCIT

*" EXTENSION STRUCTURE BAPIEXTC

*" RETURN STRUCTURE BAPIRET2

*" T_ACCWT STRUCTURE ACCIT_WT OPTIONAL

*" CHANGING

*" VALUE(T_ACCHD) LIKE ACCHD STRUCTURE ACCHD

"----

----

• Using the values in the table EXTENSION (passing from

• BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST) to update the fields of BKPF

----

loop at extension.

check extension-field2 = 'PARK'.

move 2 to t_acchd-status_new.

exit.

endloop.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to park the accounting document.

Can you please confirm whether i can use the following FM to park the document?

PRELIMINARY_POSTING_FB01

Thanks & Regards,

Prabu

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using 'PRELIMINARY_POSTING_FB01' for parking a non GL .While executing i got error like 'Specify the account number'.Please help to resolve this issue?

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I encountered the same issue today. When I tried to debug the FM, I saw a statement that said something like this:

CASE t_bseg-koart.

WHEN char_s.

rf05v-newbw = space.

rf05v-newko = t_bseg-hkont.

ENDCASE.

tbesg-koart value is as follows:

AAssets
DCustomers
KVendors
MMaterial
SG/L accounts

Thanks,

Pratheek

0 Kudos

Hi Gopi.

You can check this thread for the way I solved this with using extensions in BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST. Maybe it helps:

Marko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alternative to the solution suggested here since it did not work for me. Hope it helps someone.

SAP does not provide with any Standard BAPI to park an accounting document instead we have function module PRELIMINARY_POSTING_FB01 which parks the document.

I have used Following fields in my case, some fields may not be required.

BKPF table:

BUKRS GJAHR BLART BLDAT BUDAT MONAT CPUDT WWERT USNAM TCODE GLVOR HWAER HWAE2 BASW2 UMRD2 CURT2

KUTY2 AUSBK

BSEG table :

BUKRS GJAHR BUZEI BSCHL KOART SHKZG DMBTR WRBTR KZBTR PSWBT PSWSL VALUT VORGN KOKRS XKRES HKONT

XBILK PAOBJNR PASUBNR

Other issue i faced is that i wanted to POST to COPA too for which we had to generated PAOBJNR number. I made use of function module COPA_PROFITABILITY_SEGMENT.

Following fields were passed in I_COBL structure :

GLVOR VORGN BUDAT BLDAT BUKRS HKONT KOART KOKRS GJAHR BLART BSCHL WWERT WAERS DMBTR SHKZG WRBTR DMBE2 VTWEG KUNNR PAPH1

any extra fields can be populated using IT_COPA internal table.

I hope this answers everyone's question who have been looking to PARK accounting document .

Thanks.

Saurabh

0 Kudos

Saurabh,

I am also facing the problem filling the COPA fields while parking the document.

I am using PRELIMINARY_POSTING_FB01 to park the document.

Appreciate if you can send me the code making use of COPA_PROFITABILITY_SEGMENT to fill those.

Are you calling this FM after the document is parked?

THanks in advance,

Sandeep

0 Kudos

Hello Saraub,

We are facing similar issue. Can you explain how you updated the COPA fields? Did you COPA_PROFITABILITY_SEGMENT to update the fields, or just to assign the PAOBJNR value? I've tried numouers was with this, to no avail.

Thank you,

Jim