cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import root/intermediate cert in VA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to import a certificate in the Visual admin (key store), along with its root and Intermediate certificates also.

To make it a single cert, I have pasted the Actual cert, then Intermediate cert and then root cert in a notepad and save it as .cer/crt and upload into the SAP.

Still proceeded and pasted all the three certs in a notepad and converted it to

.crt/cer format and imported into the strust but I am not able to export the same (error: certificate no longer has a signature), Just thought i will export and import in the Visual admin.

I have tried other option also, I have imported the main cert under Default view and root cert under Trusted CA's but not sure about the Intermediate cert ?

Can some one pls help on this ?

I am sure that this is not to be imported at ABAP level (STRUST).

Thanking you in advance...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any hints on this please..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please confirm what is the activity that you are performing.

Are you trying to export a certificate from VA and import to the ABAP system or vice versa..please confirm.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is, I need to import the given certificate into the Visual admin so that the XI developers

should be able to select the certificate in the communication channel under section "Authentication type" inorder to establish the ceonnection to peer server.

I have successfully made a single certificate by out of clubing the Actual,Intermediate and root certs together, certifcate is in the format of .crt and looks fine.

now the problem is : I have imported it in Visual admin under "SSL_Service" view and also under "Default" View but developers are not able to view it in the communication channel, can some one pls help me on this ?

Thanking you inadvance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer to the below Note

Note 955791 - Communication channel template seems to be blank

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Import the same into ticketkey store and try .

This should work.

Regards,

Pavan

Answers (0)