cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Error in allocating Excise invoice number Interval not found Number object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am getting above error while creating the Excise Invoice. I have checked all the settings like No range in SNUM for object J_1IEXCLOC and all other settings. I have posted the thread earlier related to same problem and issue was resolved.Now I am facing the same problem and I have checked all the settings.

Looking forward for u r valuable inputs.

Regards

Jaiprakash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check for which scenario are u creating the excise invoice document. Whether it is domestic sales or export sales.

Domestic sales - J_1IEXCLOC

Export sales - J_1IEXCEXP

And also check the number ranges interval for the same for fiscal year. May be there is no number range assigned for this fiscal year.

regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur/Rithvika/Praveen,

Thanks for u r replies. I have checked all the settings but still I am facing with the same Error. It is domestic excise invoice. I hv maintained no ranges for both the objects.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Check whether the number range is maintained for J_1IINTNUM object

and also check properly for your excise group for number ranges

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rithvika,

Yes the no range in J_1IINTNUM is maintained. Is there any rule to take Excise no range with specific no?

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rithvika,

Yes the no range in J_1IINTNUM is maintained. Is there any rule to take Excise no range with specific no?

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JT,

Is ur excise invoice no starting with 01?

Regards,

Avnesh Kamdar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For all excise number ranges the number range interval should start with 01

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Waiting for u r replies

Regards

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the year and Intervals in number ranges , number range objects are allready suggested above.

Number range Intervals must be start with "01" and year is 2009.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for u r reply. I would like to inform u that I am working in Quality server and for testing purpose, as advised by SDN friends, I hv maintained No Range starting with 0.

i.e For the year 2009, interval maintained is 0000000001 to 0000003000. For the year 2008 the no range was maintained previously was 0000000152 to 0000000500

But still I am facing with same error.

Regards

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what about the interval key , it should be 01, and number range is available number ranges for the year 2009.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Interval maintained is 01.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Sorry to ask this question but, can you please paste the text which is populated in error message. Please post the elaborated text of error message.

regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

Thanks for all inputs. The problem was in interval and I hv maintained new interval and now could able to excise invoice.

Now when I create Excise Invoice in J1IIN, I am getting error " No defaults could be proposed for Excise utilization"

Let me know the valuable inputs

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

in SNRO or in J1I9 maintain the number range for the object J_1IINTPR2

And also for J_1IEXCLOC for your excise group.

If it is exports then J_1IEXCEXP

regards

Edited by: rithvika on Jun 22, 2009 6:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try these customizings regarding your process.

Go to IMG Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Basic Settings --> Maintain Excise Groups.

There select your excise group and untick the box against the tab "Create EI". Now rerun the process and post the feedback.

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide>>>>>>Logistics - General>>>>>Tax on Goods Movements>>>>>

India>>>>>Business Transactions>>>.>>Outgoing Excise Invoices>>>>>Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups

Above setting is only made for differentiate of Export sale transactions .............

Go to J_1iintpr2 and check the interval for current year.

Best regards,

Ankur

Edited by: Ankur Agrawal on Jun 22, 2009 6:13 PM