cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imported Design object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I am Importing a design object, Object was imported but it is not replicated. When I went to CONFLICTS tab there is an object, problem is telling as "An imported has caused a version conflict". I have checked in Imported file there is no duplicate object even though the problem is showing as Version Conflict. Why it is happening can any one please clarify me.

Thanks,

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

there are a few problems with the import of design objects. you are facing one of them.

I assume you had already imported these objects earlier, deleted from some reason in target system and trying to reimport the same again?

if u have deleted the imported objects in the target system, before importing again.. u have to change something in the source system (like adding a space in description), activate it again(so that a new version of the object is created), export and import into target system.

Sometimes, this can be cause by a failed refresh of cache.. u can try refreshing the cache completely in IB->administration->data cache or sxi_cache transaction.

Raghu

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

There could be a Namespace already existing in your envirnment due to which you are getting such error if it is not so u can simply ignore the message displayed. And select the displayed version.

Thanks

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have underlying Software Component Versions in the Software Component Version, where you want to import the design object? Maybe the object already exists in that SWCV? Did you search for the object?

Please provide more information.