cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error reading data from an infocube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to read data from a remote infocube in tcode listcube, and I get this 2 error messages: "Error reading the data of InfoProvider IC_SNP_DR" and "Error when generating program". This is a remote cube reading data from a SNP Planning Area.

I´ve already activated Plng Object Strucuture 9ASNPBAS and repair all infoobject but in tcode /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN in 9ASNPBAS I get message "Not All InfoObjects Can Be Read". Is this why I get the error in reading the infocube?

Does anyone know why I get this errors and how to solve them?

Thanks and Regards,

Teresa Lopes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Request you to check the below mentioned SAP notes.

This might help you to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Prafulla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teresa Lopes,

Please check whether sap note 1227210 can resolve your issue.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Teresa

From /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN go to extras/data extraction tools. This gives you all the things you need to manage the extractors on the snp planning areas. you can use RSA3 to test the extractor and pull data to a list. Are you sure you want to extract using the total POS (9SNPBAS). Based on the data you need you might want to extract based on one of the standard SNP aggregates. MALO (material location) for example.

You mention that the POS was active. Make sure you Planning area is also initialized

George

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Teresa ,

Kindly double check to make sure all your info objects are active. Then check if all your BW objects such as the specific info cube and all other objects in the data flow are active. I think this problem is occuring because one of your BW objects is not active.

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saradha,

I've checked all objects and they are all active. I really can not understand why it is giving this error and data are not shown.

Regards,

Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Teresa

Did you get the same error when you try by right click on remote cube and then select display data?

Please confirm.

Regards

Vijaya