SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value type for Release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli

When i am trying to release a buget (T.code FMBBC) the system issues the following error message.

Release value type is not created. Can you pls highlight the config path in spro.

The value type used is not supported with document type ENTR

Message no. FMKU073

Diagnosis

The value type is not correct if you want to use document type ENTR, since the scenario assigned to this document type does not correspond to the value type you have entered.

System Response

The system stops the transaction.

Procedure

Please use another value type or choose a document type with a scenario corresponding to the current value type.

Regards,

Purnima

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should define your document types in IMG - Public Sector Management - Funds Management Government - Budget Control System (BCS) - BCS Budgeting - Budget Entry - Budget Entry Documents - Document Definition - Define Document Types.

There you define which document types are used for release and which for budget entry.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should define your document types in IMG - Public Sector Management - Funds Management Government - Budget Control System (BCS) - BCS Budgeting - Budget Entry - Budget Entry Documents - Document Definition - Define Document Types.

There you define which document types are used for release and which for budget entry.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is already defined.- RELE ... with Scenario for value type as "Release"

and

Under Edit Stauts - under the status for "STAT01" - Stauts control for release is also updated with "RELE"

Do i need to maintain any settings under the following path...pls confirm.

SPRO>>Public Sector Management>>Funds Management Government>>Budget Control System (BCS)>> Availability Control>>Settings for Availability Control Ledger>>Define Filter Settings for Budget Values

Presently the config settings are as under

Control ledger - 9H

BCS Value type - B1

Seleted budget type is - Enter

Do i need to maintain for value type R1 ??

Please confrim.

Regards,

Purnima

0 Kudos

If it's RELE then it's the one you should use and not ENTR. Regarding availability control, I presume you want ro perform it only on released budget; otherwise, why manage release scenario...

0 Kudos

Hi

RELE budget type is not available under Select Budget types

But i think i hv to select R1 as Budget Value type instead of B1. Pls confirm.

Yes i want the availability to be checked on only released budget

Regards,

Purnima

0 Kudos

It was a long time I worked with released budget and I may be mistaken, but I do not think you should set filter settings at all, if you don't want to make restrictions on the level of document type. If you work with release, you cannot filter on document types, thus making this configuration unnecessary.

0 Kudos

hi

What is the way to configure the Release.

If Budget value is 100, Release value is 70, then amount availiable for postings should not exceed 70.

How to configure this.

Regards,

Purnima

0 Kudos

When you work with the release, it should be the case without supplementary configuration. Check the AVC report to see what's the available amount in there.