cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC->XI-BPM->Proxy synch scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We already have the scenario with JDBC --> BPM > RFC which we need to convert it to the scenario JDBC> BPM -->ABAP Proxy.

Since i'm new to BPM development, i couldn't find a way to implement the requirement, because for BPM the message interface should be Abstract and these Abstract Message interfaces won't be visible in the SPROXY transaction.

Please let us know what would be the approach to achieve this requirement.

Note: XI system Version is 3.0 with SP-19.

Thanks.

Edited by: Bandana Baghel on Jun 22, 2009 1:51 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edited by: Charlotte F on Sep 10, 2009 11:11 AM

Edited by: Charlotte F on Sep 10, 2009 11:12 AM

Question/Input no longer valid.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i couldn't find a way to implement the requirement, because for BPM the message interface 
should be Abstract and these Abstract Message interfaces won't be visible in the SPROXY transaction.

What you need:

1) An Inbound Async/ Sync (as the case may be)...this MI will have the message type that you want to send-receive from the BPM...and the message(s) inlcuded in this Inbound MI should be same as in the Abstract MI from the BPM_to_Proxy communication....

Then you can develop your proxy in SPROXY...

Looking at the flow I am confused whether the flow is Sync (as you mentioned in subject) or Async (as the flow shows)...hence mentioned req/ resp messages in the resposne above.

Regards,

Abhishek.

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bandana,

u have to create Abstract Synchronous and Inbound Synchronous Message interface to be used for the proxy. U will give the Abstract Synchronous in your BPM and you will use Inbound Synchronous for generation of Proxy.

Now while configuring the Interface Determination in IR you have to take outbound message as Abstract Synch and Inbound Message As Inbound Sync. There is no need of mapping as message used are same.

Thanks,

Sunil Singh .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bandana,

For ABAP proxy, rather ABAP server proxy in your scenario, is generated using inbound interface.

So your scenario must be having inbound interface, you must have mapping whoich maps abstaract interface to Inbound interface or if inbound interface and abstract interface are having same structure, then you have to define one more inbound interface.

I hope this clears your doubt.

Divyesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi divyesh,

can you explain more on how we can link that inbound message interface with the Abstract message interface.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

You need to do message mapping after BPM.

I m not sure how is your current mapping working, but for this,you need to create Abstract Message interface for JDBC,use this within your BPM.after message exits BPM,you need to do a message mapping between this abstract interface of JDBC and Inbound interface of Proxy.

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you elaborate the use of BPM in the scenario ??