Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt about standard functions in SD

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a doubt. Can I understand that the possibility to view of modifications in SD conditions is a standard R/3 function in SD? ie. if I modify the value of a condition, the system must save in tables CDPOS and CHDIR who changed it, when changed it (date and hour), what tool he/she used (tcode) and the old and new value.

If the answer is yes (that I think), then, in IS Retail, if I change the condition with the tools for mantain articles, and if a document of service.sap.com/releasenotes says that 'all functions are available' in SD, then: Can I understand the same?

Any suggestion or advice is wellcomed,

Regards,

Eduardo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i am not familiar with IS-retail, but in ERP you should be able to view the changes in the condition records. if you are referring to pricing related condition records, for example, you should be able to view the changes by following the menu path Environment > Changes.

another possible tcode you can use is AUT10.

regards.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

A lot of thanks by your reply. I think the same, but I need other opinions than mine (perhaps I'm in a mistake). This is not a silly question, Why? I will try to tell you.

In IS-Retail you have articles (no only materials) that you can manage with tools as MM42 (vs. MM02). In these tools you can handle conditions (from MM or SD, as the final price that usually it's VKP0). You can change conditions from MM with the info-record as in R/3 (eg: ME12) and you can check the modifications (who, when, etc...), with MM42 happens the same, you can change them, and you can check who and when they change them. With condition VKP0, you can change the condition with MM42, but you cannot check who and when change it.

So, in service.sap.com/releasenotes you can read documents as 'Business Function Set Retail' (in page no. 7) or 'Retail Switch' (in page no. 6) where in the item 'Standard R/3 Functions Used in SAP Retail with Articles' says: 'Sales and Distribution (SD): All functions are avalilable' How must I understand this afirmation: It's a must for SAP that I might view the changes, or no?

Newly, thanks by your opinion,

Regards,

Eduardo