cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BED and Cess are not getting calculated in J1IJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a process, where we do Stock transfer from Plant to Depot, and then sell the stocks from Depot.

Now, we have done all the stock transfer process like PO creation, Delivery, Invoice and Excise invoice from Plant. Have done the MIGO and J1IG at depot level and everything is working fine.

But, while selling the material from Depot, after creating Sales order and delivery and While creating Excise Invoice in J1IJ with reference to Delivery, the system is not picking up the BED and CESS, what could be missing??????? In sales order the BED and CESS are calculated.

The Tax procedure is TAXINJ.

Note : I have checked the previous threads, but could not find a solution.

Awaiting the reply from CIN gurus

Thanx and Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in J1IG weather exice value are populated or not . if excise values are appearing then it will copy from there to J1IJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the values are appearing in J1IG, but the same is not appearing in J1IJ.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check your Pricing procedure all exise condition types should assign Alt Cal type - 356 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

All the excise condition types are assigned with Alt Cal Type as 356.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the process , i hope you are checking initial screen of J1IJ.

1) Go to J1IJ - Delivery (Menu) - Click on RG23D Selection, enter Delivery no,excise and series groups.

Now line items will appear with ZERO Values.

2) Select the line item and click on Details Icon

3) Select Excise invoice and press continue , If excise values not appering here then click on Very and post from exice invoice (menu) by selecting line item , Click on Overview screen to check the values.

then save the Depot excise invoice.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried the way u have specified, but after selecting the line item and going to Detail screen, i cant see any line items to select.

When i goto Verify and Post by giving the delivery number, it is throwing error "Document not found. Excise posting not done or document is archived."

Any more suggestions?

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check your assign delivery type to billing type is exist in your CIN Logestic general setting

bye

hemant

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have tried the way u have specified, but after selecting the line item and going to Detail screen, i cant see any line items to select.

There you can not get any line items...

Only after you select excise inovice you will get the excise value details, then select line item and press continue , Next click on Over view screen to see the exice values, if not get click on very and post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I have the tried the same way, but when i click on Excise Invoice, i cannot see any line items and when i select Verify and Post, it gives the error i mentioned above.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

One of the probable reason is, As you do the excise invoice with ref. to Delivery in J1IJ and the delivery document does not contain the BED and CESS values because of which system is unable to determine.

In normal case also, we do the proforma invoice for the reference delivery to get the BED and CESS values and then do the excise with ref. to proforma.

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srininvas,

Thanx for the reply.

The thing is for normal process, we create excise invoice with reference to a Billing document, be it Commercial or Pro Forma.

But in the case of Depot Excise invoice, we have to create Excise only with reference to a Delivery document or Materail document number.(and usually we will not have pricing activated at delivery level)

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.