cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hierarchical Report (S_ALR_87013532)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a question related to the report S_ALR_87013532 (hierarquical report)

If I have a network activity with more than one activity, I get as a result of this report, wrong planned values.

For example: If I have a network activity with 5 activities, the fith activity presents the correct planned value but the 4th activity presents the value X2, the 3rd activity presents the planned value X3...... and the 1sr activity presents the planed value X5. That is to say, the system mutiplies the planned value by the total number of activities in the network in the case of the 1st activity.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not seen any bug like this in the planned values that too in the standard report.

could you tell me onething, have you maintained the costing sheet in the project profile.

If yes, check the costing sheet is calculating the overhead for the planned values. it will always add to the current plan value.

U can have a good visibility in the Cost element report.......

If so remove the setting's for costing sheet if applicable else, remove the costing the costing sheet from the project profile, reconstruct the project using T-code CJEN and execute the report.

i think your problem will be solved.

Rgds

Sudhir