cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF Interface for Goods Issue - IM Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement for barcode. Standard RF is not having any interface for GI transaction at Inventory Management level. Only at WM level, for confirming TO we have STD RF interface. We want to introdue RF interface at IM level thru development but for this the pre-requisite should be the TO generation.

For example when I create any reservation against cost center, Maintenance order, Project etc. The system should able to generate a TO in backgroud. This should happen before actual GI, i.e. just immediately after creating a reservation.

Appreciate if you can let me know whether it can achieved thru configuration settings or any other parameters.

Pls suggesst.

Regards,

Venu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

There is a work around you can follow if RF scanning is not available at IM level.

You must be scanning the RF or Barcodes before issuing them to cost center or project or production order at the end of scanning you must be getting a scanfile with material its EAN/UPC Numbe, batch number and quantity. You can use this file and using some suitable BADI for Goods Issue. I guess by this you will avoid unnecessery Zdevelopment and even GI will be automated.

Hope it helps

Regards

Shrinivas

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you assign storage location to warehouse then stocks at IM & WM level should be in synch.

Secondly once you set up RF menu then by using good issue RF transaction you can PGI with reference to delivery as well as TO.

There is no special interface of RF at IM level. Please let us know the correct requirement.

Regards,

PRashant