cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Handling Unit Settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

can anybody guide me, what are the settings that requires to Link to Quality Management Through Handling Units without using the Inbound Delivery?

Thanks and Regards,

DTD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In material master on quality view inspection tab you need to click the check box inspection with handling unit.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

thanks for the reply. apart from setting the handling unit check box in the material master what are the settings and steps i have to follow?

Thanks and Regards,

Dhanuka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rest all config might be already ther like HU number range

Hu managed location

You need config for HU??

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VS,

As i have mentioned i want to implement handling unit without the Inbound delivery creation. I found out by using HU02 transactions we can create handling units. I'm hoping then i can link that handling unit to the QM. We are in the process of implementing QM module in our organisation. I want to make a link between WM and QM. Someone suggested that Handling unit is the answer.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

DTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This all customization is needed for HUM

Spro>LOGISTIC GENERAL>HUM

Define Packaging Material Types

Define Material Group for Packaging Materials

Define Allowed Packaging Materials

Set Profile for Packing Station (iF YOU ARE USING hupast FOR CREATING HU)

Set QM Check and Delivery Type for Each Movement Type

HU Requirement for Storage Locations and Default Values for Deliveries

Maintain Allowed Goods Movements

Maintain Packing Transaction Profile

Determination of Packing Instructions

I hope mentaining these you will be able to do transaction.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VS,

I have a doubt, I am implementing in a chemical industry and I have the material that is 1st getting GR from production to Tank (Insp type 04) and then at a later stage i am creating a packing order with GR of the HU (insp type 04). problem is that i have QM active for GRN from production for both points but 1 is HU managed and the other is not. System does not allow without HU tick in Inspection type setup in MM. How do i go about doing GR for both HU managed and non HU managed in the same material?

Thanks,

Ariel.

Answers (0)