cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ECC 6.0 --> Business Connector / Error:Input values do not contain IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a scenario R/3 4.6C ORDRSP to the SAP business connector which is running fine. When I send the first IDoc the routing roule is created automatically and it can be adapted.

Now we switched to the ECC 6.0 system but I get the following error message:

"Input values do not contain IDOC" and no routing roule is created either. The status of the IDoc is 03.

Do you have any idea what the problem could be? Could it have anything to do with ECC 6.0?

Thank you for your support.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which version of BC are you using ? 4.6, 4.7, 4.8 ?

Until 4.7, you need to manually set the Unicode option in the SAP listener configuration. 4.8 detects that automatically.

Have you checked in SM59 that the connection to BC is ok ?

And a stupid question, have you checked in SAP that the idoc is containing data ?

CSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

finally this solved the problem! It was the unicode option in the listener. Now I can receive the IDocs in perfect shape.

Thank you again for your valuable help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am on business connector 4.8 but I can't see any unicode setting? Where do I look?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I wrote above, BC 4.8 detected Unicode automatically, so there is no flag in the listener page anymore.

CSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

We're getting this issue, going from Non-Unicode ERP 6.0 system to BC4.8

I've re-created the RFC destination in SAP, and the listener on the BC, no luck.

I realize that BC 4.8 auto detects unicode, but its strange that we get the same issue, yet we have no control over the listener with respect to unicode/non-unicode, and no way to ensure that the listener is actually using non-unicode.

I've updated the BC4.8 to Core Fix 2, and SR2, and newest SAP approved JVM following the steps detailed on the Business Connector page of the SAP Portal.

former_member186734
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Christian Sy, wonderful!

It works for me!!!

Thanks!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mf_haq
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reimport same IDoc and check adaptor confi...try to send the sucessfull IDoc inputs from WE02..hope u will clear this...

with rgds,

MFH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately we were not able yet to solve the problem using the information in the link. Partner Profiles and Ports are configured fine and setting in SM59 is set to non-unicode.

As said the error shows up in the error log of BC as well as in sm58 of ECC sender system.

Strange thing is that the routing roule is not created automatically either in business connector.

Do you have any other idea on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you must have added new SAP ECC system under SAP tab on SAP BC page.

To check exact error information:

FIrst open SAP BC page in browser (http://localhoet:port)

Go to transaction tab, and there under TID box, enter transaction id corresponding to SM58. And check what it says.

About routing rule:

BC automatically creates routing rule, if not you can edit and direct them to correct process flow, or you can create new routing rule, as BC need routing rule to move IDOC ahead.

Please let us know further about error information, so that we can help you further.

Divyesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have checked the transactions tab. This is the error information there:

06/22/2009 01:43:00 PM State changed to: Created

06/22/2009 01:43:01 PM State changed to: Rolled back

06/22/2009 01:43:41 PM ALE:InboundProcess Execute 35F9C4C612684A3F6E423DA4

06/22/2009 01:43:41 PM com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: Input values do not contain IDOC control and data tables

06/22/2009 01:43:42 PM State changed to: Rolled back

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the solution given (implemented) in this thread:

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

the error can be seen in the error log of BC as well as in transaction SM58 of ECC system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.

So you may check whether connection from ECC system to BC is ok and also check the config. of connection from BC to ECC. I've found out earlier that you need to setup a new entry for an upgraded system (4.6C => ECC).

Additionally you can check if (with update to ECC) a newer version (Basic type) of the IDoc is now used. In this case you need to adjust your map / route in BC and also may adjust the message definition in BC developer.

Regards,

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

where do you receive the error message - in ECC or BC?

Did you updated the BC <=> SAP R/3 in BC connection after the upgrade to ECC?