cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flag for IDoc processing in VA01

axel_koch
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is there a flag I can check within userexits in transaction VA01, which shows me, wheter an sales order is created via IDoc processing?

I must differ between IDoc and normal BTCI processing, so sy-binpt or sy-batch can n ot be used.

thanks for your help,

Axel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Axel,

Welcome to SDN.

You can check internal table <b>XVBLB</b> and field <b>DOCNUM</b> (IDoc Number) in include program<b> MV45AFZZ</b>. If the DOCNUM field has number, it means the sales order is generated via IDoc processing.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Axel,

Actually in most of the scenarios the id with which a idocs are being triggered from a remote system based on the RFC call will be different. I mean there will be a different user id's for batch programs, or rfc programs etc. Based on the is you can identify if the document is created via a idoc.

In VBAK there is ERNAM field if its created in online mode by a user it will have the user name and if its created by a specific user id like WFBATCH or some thing simialr you can identify the document is created via either IDOC or some other applications.

In some cases companies also misuse any other field from VBAK which they dont use to set a flag to identify if the document is created via Idoc.

Hope this helps

Cheers

VJ