cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing standard projects created by SAP on IDES server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working on IDES server ECC 6.0. cProject suite 4.5. I am not able to see the sample projects created by SAP because of Authorization problem. Is there any way(Admin Role etc..) by which I will be able to see projects created by SAP?

Regards,

Milind Dumbre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milind,

Are you taking about R/3 or cProject projects?

If it is cProject, if projects are already created and not shown, the mentioned below are few solutions:

1) You nees have this role in portal-SAP_CPR_PROJECT_ADMINISTRATOR along with SAP_CPR_TEMPLATE_ADMINISTRATOR for template projects and also SAP_CPR_USER.

2) Incase the roles mentioned above are already maintained for the user, check the browser you are using, it it is firefox-it is not compatible, if you are using Windows Internet Explorer- may be a cache problem.

3) To resolve the cache problem, go to - SICF t-code--> execute the transaction, in the services field type cprojects and click on filter, system will show you the service, Right click on the service anc click on Test service, enter the login id and password and login to your system.

4) Next by maintaining that, open one more tab in the explorer and mention the URL and login to the portal.

5) Now you can see the projects already created in the dropdown.

Note: Make sure you are noting using the Firefox.

If you need futher clarification revert back.

rgds

Sudhir Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhir,

Thanks for the reply. I am talking about projects in cProjects only. Please note-

1)All the roles which you are talking about are already attached to my user ID.

2)I am using microsoft internet explorer and there is no problem about cache

3)I am able to open all cProjects to which I am authorised.

The problem is, in the projects created by SAP, my user ID is not maintained for display or any other activity. So I am not able to open those projects even though I can see them in search results. I want to open those projects for referance. How it will be possible?

Regards,

Milind Dumbre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The auth required for superuser is ACO_SUPER

add ACO_SUPER auth object Admin to your id for PLM DPO/DPT etc

You ll be superuser of cProjecsts and will be able to open any project

Niranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.