cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get Component Controller getter function

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have made a mehtod in a component controller (I am trying to make a web dynpro which uses a webservice). Now I want to use it from my View but I cannot find out how.

According to some examples I've seen there should be a function like wdThis.wdGet<comp> in the View, but I don't have such a function....:-(

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

1. Got to view properties ->required controller and press add button and then select your component controller.

2. use wdThis.get<componenet name>controller() to acces it.

regards,

Rajeev

pravesh_verma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

I think that you must not have made the <b>Delta link</b> of the component Controller with the View. if you would have made the link then definately you would have got the access from the View to teh controller.

<b>Just go to the Component -> (Select you component)-> (Right Click) -> Open data Moduler.</b>

A Data Moduler Screen will come. Select the <b>Create Delta Link</b>. And and drag the link from the view to the component controller.

This should definately solve your problem.

Regards

Pravesh

PS: Please consider rewarding points if helpful or solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pravesh,

Thx! That was the missink link!

Bit by bit I am piecing it all together. The way of Dynpro programming is becoming more and more clear...

Yashpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

In the view controller properties add the component controller .....then u can use the methods of the component contoller....

Regards,

Yash