Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 XI Content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

The help document available from SAP says that we need to get the content

XI Content SRM Server 7.0 and

XI Conetent SRM Server IC 7.0 for configuring the Central contract / sourcing scenarios in SRM 7.0

However when we serach in service.sap, we can find the content XI Content SRM Server 7.0 and there are no content listed against XI Conetent SRM Server IC 7.0.

Does any one know if XI Conetent SRM Server IC 7.0 is actually required. If so from where can I download the content.

Thanks for your help.

Regards, Jith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jith ,

XI Content SRM Server IC 7.0 - contains the integration scenarios only - if u want to configure ur integration directory contents using a wizard u need this.

XI Content SRM Server 7.0 - houses the normal XI content.

Regards,

G...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G,

Thanks for yor response. It did occur to me that IC is for integration content.

Would you know if for scenarios like Central Contract and CPPR, we would need integration content? Or would these scenarios work without integration content.

Thanks, Jith

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can see the XI Content for SRM SERVER IC 7.0 in the http://service.sap.com/patches .

Please double check.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Yes, I did see the link under patches. However if you go inside the it displays No Data Available. Do let me know if you are able to find content in the path: Support Packages and Patches - Entry by Application Group" SAP Content" ESR Content (XI Content)" XI CONTENT SRM SERVER IC" XI CONTENT SRM SERVER IC 7.0.

Thanks, Jith