Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORMS RELATED.........URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI GUYS

MY REQUIREMENT IS LIKE THIS

I WANT TO DISPLAY THE BILL TO PARTY VALUE IN A SMARTFORM SCREEN.

I AM USING TABLE - VBPA

AND THE FIELD - PARVW.

I AM ACCEPTING THE VBELN VALUE THROUGH THE SELECTION SCREEN FROM THE TABLE VBAK.

WHATEVER VALUE I AM SELECTING FROM THE SELECTION SCREEN IN THE SMARTFORM SCREEN IT IS SHOWING SP FOR THE BILL TO PARTY VALUE.

I TRYIED A LOT THROUGH DEBUG BUT DIDNT GET THE CORRECT OUTPUT.I CANT FIND OUT WHERE IS THE ERROR IS.THE CORRECT DATA IS COMING UPTO SMARTFORM IN DEBUG BUT WHILE PRINTING IT IS PRINTING SP FOR ANY VBELN VALUE.

THERE IS NO VALUE AS SP IN MY DATABASE FOR THE FIELD PARVW.

I HOPE I HAVE CLEARED MY DOUBT.

ANY SUGGESTION IS WELCOME.

THANKS

MRUTYUN

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use AG instead of SP. It should work as internally SAP stores AG instead of SP.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers and close the thread if this resolves the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In Smartforms,

You can use in any of the windows code if you have (which am sure you will have) the abap statement

breakpoint text.

this statement will help you in debug the values at you desired function call.

Hope this is usefull.

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you go to table VBPA & field values of PARVW,you can see an conversion routine for the field & also the values to be used when selecting from the table.Do that way & you will get the data you need.

0 Kudos

Mrutyunjaya,

SAP converts VBPA-PARVW using conversion routine when you use VBPA-PARVW field. You have two options.

Option 1: Use MOVE command to move to a character variable and then use character field to show value. This will show AG.

Option 2: You can move the VBPA-PARVW into another character field using WRITE TO statement if you want to see SP instead AG and it will covert from SP to AG using conversion routine.

Hope this helps.

Sanjeev.

0 Kudos

Here is sample code. You can use this kind of ligic in INITIALIZATION of SmartForm based on what you want to see.

SELECT SINGLE * FROM VBPA.

WRITE: / 'Converted value:', VBPA-PARVW.

DATA TEST(2).

MOVE VBPA-PARVW TO TEST.

WRITE: / 'Actual value:', TEST.

Thanks,

Sanjeev.