cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virus FAantivirus.vbs

Former Member
0 Kudos

friends,

i connected one USB pen drive, immediatly system displays message that one virus "FAantivirus.vbs'' found. i deleted the virus from scanning my computer, but after that what ever i connects thourgh usb port it is displaying same virus and i am not able to open the pen drive, my mouse also not working after that,

any inputs,

regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

roland_mallmann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

it seems that you've posted your 'issue' in the wrong forum.

Can you please elaborate where in your case MaxDB or liveCache, or for that matter any SAP software is used?

Regards,

Roland

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for reply, we are using sap r/3 ecc6

regards,

roland_mallmann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi again,

but why did you choose the specific MaxDB / liveCache forum?

I think you'd better ask your local IT team or your antivirus program vendor for assistance.

Regards,

Roland

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This has nothing to do with SAP, MAxDB or Live Cache.

I am locking this so that nobody tries to bring this one from the death.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend,

I am facing same problem in my pendrive same script is displaying. I am not able to remove it even after formatting several times. A pair of FAantivirus.vbs and autorun.inf had hide my all the files and now after format of Pendrive I have lost.

Please help in this regard.

Pawan

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I am facing same problem in my pendrive same script is displaying. I am not able to remove it even after formatting several times. A pair of FAantivirus.vbs and autorun.inf had hide my all the files and now after format of Pendrive I have lost.

Why is this problem relatd to "SAP on MaxDB/Livecache"? What has SAP and/or the database to do with your USB stick problem?

Markus