cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order Printoutput

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

In every sales order, i have to select the output type and logical destination.Can anyone suggest *how to set the printoutput by default so that i do not have to select everytime the outputtype BA00 and logical destination.

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SOLVED, IT WAS VARIANT PROBLEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI there,

For O/p BA00, default values --> dispach time --> select option 4 to send immediately after saving the application. If the option is anything other than 4, you will need to run the RSNAST00 to process it.

Also maintain the condition records for BA00. In condition records --> commmunication, define the printer to which you will have to default the print.

Regards,

Sivanand

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Assume you have maintained the output type well via NACE. If yes, pls set the output type as default via VV11.

Edited by: Cathy on Jun 22, 2009 9:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Based on the document type you can maintian standard setting for your output type using

transaction VV11 .

Please let me know if you need any more help.

Thanks and regards,

Rajeshwar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain the condition record for ur output procedure in VV11.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have tried with VV11 and check the tcode NACE. Still the output in sales order is not coming AUTOMATICALLY, i have to select the output type Again and again.

Please kindly guide

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the OUTPUT PROCEDURE for your output type.

May be there was some Condition routine /Requirement added for it.

Goto NACE transaction and choose the OUTPUT PROCEDURE on the men and choose your procedure and then goto the control tabl, there you can find any rounting added to your output type.

Please revert back if it does not work

santosh