Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Sales Order stock reservation

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I need to reserve some Free Goods item in a Sales Order so that no other user can utilise the free goods stock.

Kindly advise me .

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Pls. check ur settings in Material Master for Availability Check ,this is basically a checking group data reflects there.

Then go to SPRO>Basic Function>Availibily Check>Availibility Check with ATP Logic or Against planning>there go in Defing checking group & there for ur Availability Check type & activate Block Qty. Reqd.

You can see the same seeting done by you at the next step that is Material Block for other User by this way you can block the material for your order.

I Hope this will help you.

Regards

Deepak

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Thanks for your kind reply.

But my requirement is I need to reserve it to a particular sales order so that no user can be able to use it in another sales order.

And Deepak,

If I am changing in my configuration settings, then it will affect the whole system that no material quantity which has been confirmed at sales order level will not be available for any other user.

I need it at a particular sales order alone.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Reserve the material with transaction MB21 against the sales order. Movement type will be 231 or 251. this stock will show up as reserved against the sale order in the reports MD04 and MMBE.

Regards,

Pradeep.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Pradeep.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pradeep,

As I see in MMBE, stock is added up in reserverd stock if MB21 is done.

Still, the reserved stock shows under UNRESTRICTED USE.

Before reservation:

Unrestricted Use - 1958

Reserved stock - 1003

After reservation of 25 qty..

Unrestricted Use - 1958

Reserved stock - 1028

How unrestricted use stock shows the same value?

Please advise.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not make reserve for free goods in standard there is no standard setting in system you can do one thing create some sales order on dummy customer and put your free good quantity and when u require that goods just cancel that sales order

Sageer