Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMSY - Generated RFC between solution mananger and a satellite system

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I would like to ask you some things about configuration of SMSY - create systems and their RFC´s between solution manager (SSM) and a satellite system (for instance the DEV system SD3 (in solution manager system)

But my problem is which of these users I must use in each RFC???

Because until this moment I have been doing without knowing very well where I must put that users in those RFC´s!!!!! And I don´t know if I have been doing well!! You understand ?!? :- /

Can somebody give me a simple explanation about this... Which user I have to put (due to the authorizations) in those RFC connections?!

And other thing, if you don´t mind take a look to other question I ask yesterday which is related with this doubt:

Help me please... :- /

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

João Dimas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

As I understand, the respective RFCs and users are created autmatically when the RFCs are

generated for a satellite system in SMSY.

Furthermore, the Z roles and profiles for each of these users are also created/generated during the

generation procedure. The roles/authorization assigned to each of the generated user are as mentioned

in the below link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_smehp1/helpdata/en/48/647e3ddf01910fe10000000a114084/frameset.htm

The administration/customizor specific authorization objects are also provided. As you mentioned the

above helps understand the roles/authorizations required for specific user with regards to an RFC.

Apart from this, all the actual creation, generation and assignment is done - thanks to the automated

setup in SMSY

Also I suppose the above link should help you decide the auhtorization objects requested by you

in the other thread.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Srikishan

Answers (0)