cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical Database Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to include the following SELECTION CRITERIA, in addition to the standard PNP Selection Criteria.

BUDGET TYPE, BUDGET PERIOD, BUDGET UNIT (ALL MANDATORY)

The report must generate details of the employee's current pay and compa-ratio infomation and the previous pay and compa-ratio information for the selection criteria.

eg:- Reading HRP1001 TABLE with following parameters:-

otype = 'BU'

objid = Specified by the user

rsign = 'B'

relat = 300

I need to know which INFOTYPES does store the values for BUDGET TYPE, BUDGET PERIOD, BUDGET UNIT and how would I relate all to achieve my requirement.

Suggestions Welcomed.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh Thakur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vinod_gunaware2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HR Logical Database is PNP

Main Functions of the logical database PNP:

Standard Selection screen

Data Retrieval

Authorization check

To use logical database PNP in your program, specify in your program attributes.

Standard Selection Screen

Date selection

Date selection delimits the time period for which data is evaluated. GET PERNR retrieves all records of the relevant infotypes from the database. When you enter a date selection period, the PROVIDE loop retrieves the infotype records whose validity period overlaps with at least one day of this period.

Person selection

Person selection is the 'true' selection of choosing a group of employees for whom the report is to run.

Sorting Data

· The standard sort sequence lists personnel numbers in ascending order.

· SORT function allows you to sort the report data otherwise. All the sorting fields are from infotype 0001.

Report Class

· You can suppress input fields which are not used on the selection screen by assigning a report class to your program.

· If SAP standard delivered report classes do not satisfy your requirements, you can create your own report class through the IMG.

regards

vinod

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is it table HRP1500 - HRP1520 ?

Andreas