cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Credit Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Currently our system is set to warning message for credit/risk management in automatic credit control.

We are planning to move to Change that to error message so that order cannot be saved if credit limit is exceeded to customer.

Please i want to know the implications of this if we change it to error message.

Also the main issue here is would system block the deliveries and orders that were previously raised,

for example, if a customer has 5 orders, and 5th order has exceeded the credit limit and blocked the order.

Would system block the remaining 4 orders if they are not delivered to customer yet.

We do not want this to happen.

Can all the gurus throw some light and guide us to achieve this scenario by the best configuration method.

Thank you all in advance,

Regards,

Nathan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nathan,

Go to OVA8 and for the dynamic credit check , change the option to error message (B) and then the system will give error message.

There is other settings also for open order and block, do the customizing as per ur requirement,

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raja,

Thank you,

So if we change that to B and don't change other settings as you have stated about open order and block, Then system would block the existing orders and deliveries for that customer.

if we make further settings for open order and block, then system would not block the previous existing orders and deliveries for that customer.

Please advise and guide in this scenario further.

Thanks,

Regards,

Nathan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nathan,

I dont think, It will affect the order which were previously created. I dont have Access to SAP now, But i m pretty sure, that it wont have any affect..... Please check and confirm....

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if your credit management check is at order level only, it will not have effect on this documents for which order has been already created when creating the delivery for them.

regards,

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks raja.

Functionality is shifted to finance dept.