cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Activate Characteristic in gATP Time sereis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We want to consider charactersistic values during gATP Availability check.

I have created the Class with 400 and 230 along with characteristics.

Assigned this calss to Product master.

I have configured the ATP Charatceristic view and activated the ATP characteristic view for the Product.

But when I have checked Time series (/SAPAPO/AC05), for the characteristic Icon, this Icon is in grey mode and saying characteristics donot exist.

Could anyone please help me out how to activate the characteristics in the timeseries to get green.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks and Regards,

T.Muthyalappa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tala,

may i know how do you resolve this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. CIF Classes

2. Characterisitc

3. Global level maintain CDP

4. In Check control Flag Characteristic checking

5. Maintain Characteristics View in GATP customization for products

6. TVBX_MAT_CBATP maintain this table in ECC as Maintain characteristics view of SPRO GATP.

Let me know if you are not able to solve, I will give the document.

Regards,

Mutayalappa Talapaneni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mutayalappa,

I think we have the setting you mentioned, but it may due to the testing system I am used have been heavy customized. can you send the document to r.guan888@gmail.com

Then I can have a compare

Thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthyalappa,

Please check the following.

1) Try running report /sapapo/ccr for stocks and check whether the stock that is ciffed is getting captured.

2) Try running om17 report if required.

3) Check for any queues

4) Check for any sysfails

5) Check for application logs after ciffing the stock whether any error log is captured.

6) Check stock & batches integration model is active

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthyalappa,

Please refer the below link which contains the procedure for characteristics based availability check.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/08/777c396a693e3ae10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Thanks for your information.

Still I am facing the following problem as stated below.

We want to check the stock at the characteristic value level and we want to substitute these values by using Rulebased Availability check.

For this I am doing the following.

Created the class and characteristics in SAP ECC with 023 class type.

Transferred Class and characteristics by using CIF

Created material and attached Class type 023.

Ciffed the material and also the ATP check for the material.

Activated the ATP Characteristic view ( used for time series and Rules).

Maintained the Batches and Stock in ECC.

CIffed batch and stock and ciffed successfully.

when I went to check the stock in product view it is not showing any stock, but in the same product view it is showing the batch and its characteristics values in the version tab of the product view in the green status.

If I dont activate the ATP characteristic view and if I ciffed the stock and batch they are updating directly in to the Product view but when we see in the time series (/SAPAPO/AC05) characteristics symbol is not active and if we click on this it shows no characteristics exists.

My question is why stock is not updating in the product view if we activate the characteristic view, do we have to select a differnt option other than storage location stock while ciffing.

Hopes it will give the clear picture and good understanding, if you have any question please let me know.

Need your help.