cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i call business workplace from a bsp application

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i would like to know that how can i call a business workplace from a bsp application.

i have an its also installed for this purpose. but do not know how is the procedure.

thanks,

divya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i was talking about sap businesss workplace and not bw(business warehouse) to be more precise.

Thanks,

divya

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to SDN.

the simplest way to get SBWP (Sap Business Work Place) on the web is to use WEBGUI service of ITS

just add the following to the wegui url (of its) to get SBWP on the web.

webgui?~transaction=sbwp

i am not sure whether any standard BSP available for this. but if you are ready to code it then you can use BSP and all required FMs to achieve the functionality are already availalbe.

Regards

Raja

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Is your question answered?

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raja,

thanks for this answer rather than using sbwp one should use bwsp there is an internet service for the same that you can check thru se80. then publish it on its and we can view it thru IE. this is done. the problem lies is that i have a bsp application. in that i have a link to the business workplace now the problem lies is that i need to login again for that service.

i want a single sign on that is if i log in my bsp application i log into the ITS. i.e. i donno want to login again for the business workplace

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raja,

thanks for this answer rather than using sbwp one should use bwsp there is an internet service for the same that you can check thru se80. then publish it on its and we can view it thru IE. this is done. the problem lies is that i have a bsp application. in that i have a link to the business workplace now the problem lies is that i need to login again for that service.

i want a single sign on that is if i log in my bsp application i log into the ITS. i.e. i donno want to login again for the business workplace

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. is the ITS is a standalone one or integrated one?

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raja,

my its is standalone 6.2 version.

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this out , this can give you an idea on how to go about it.

http://docs.sun.com/source/816-6772-10/sapits.html

if you want to achieve SSO in SAP portal environment then search SDN weblog aread there are many weblogs on this subject.

Regards

Raja

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos