cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name of Standard outbound Idoc generated after Business Partner change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am looking for an standard outbound Idoc ehich generates after Business Partner Change/Save.

We are working on a customer requirement where we need to send Business Partner change data from ECC 6.0 system to their application through SAP PI 7.0.

The requirement is whenever we change a Business Partner (TCode - BP) in ECC 6.0 and save it,an IDoc should be triggered with changed data and this Idoc data will be propagated to SAP PI.

Can someone suggest the message type or basic type of standard outbound Idoc ehich generates after Business Partner Change and how we can trigger it.

Thanks

Honey

Edited by: Honey Gyanani on Jun 21, 2009 6:58 AM

Edited by: Honey Gyanani on Jun 21, 2009 7:05 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

1. in standard the idoc is - BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_SAVE_M01

and it's generated after BP is changed/saved

2. BP can also be send with the use of proxies in standard so there are two ways

so pretty easy to distribute them in standard as you can see

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michal,

Thanks for the details.

I will go with the first approach suggested by you.

Can you please suggest what configuration i have to do to send the IDoc BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_SAVE_M01 to SAP PI.

I am aware about ALE setting like SM59 (RFC destination), WE21 (Port creation), WE20 (Partner profile ) and SALE (Logical system creation) .

What extra configuration i need to give for sending this IDOC while changing and saving Business Partner with the TCode BP.

Best Regards

Honey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gyanani,

It seems to be more functional type of question you are having.

I am not sure whether this would help you or not directly, but please check this link for some understanding:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/406efa7e-388a-2910-f9b8-81913b0c...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4z8hGROxNU

Also would suggest to post the same question in R3 forums also for some more help.

---Satish

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

as far as I remember only two more:

1. BD64

2. CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU transaction in which you need to select - BUPA_OUTBOUND_ALE_MAIN

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michal,

1) In transaction CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU following values are already set:

Event: Business Partner Outbound

Object: Business Partner

Item: 3000000

Function Name: BUPA_OUTBOUND_ALE_MAIN

Call: Yes

2) In BD64 I have defined Source and Target Logical system and Message Type

Do i need to define output medium type as EDI or Partner function in transaction BP while saving/ changing.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Honey

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Do i need to define output medium type as EDI or Partner function in transaction BP while saving/ changing.

no this works without that

put an external break point in BUPA_OUTBOUND_ALE_MAIN to check

if it gets executed

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michal,

Thanks for the details. IDOC BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_SAVE_M is getting triggered when I am saving any Business Partner but it is not posting it to SAP PI.

In Partner Profile do we need to give Application, Message type and Process code. If yes, so what can be the possible values for the same ?

Please suggest.

Thanks

Honey

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>In Partner Profile do we need to give Application, Message type and Process code. If yes, so what can be the possible values for the same ?

no, as it's master data

>>>IDOC BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_SAVE_M is getting triggered when I am saving any Business Partner but it is not posting it to SAP PI.

always when the conditions are met - PI has nothing to do with it

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michal,

Thanks for all the details. At last the scenario worked and i am able to send the saved Business Partner data from ECC system to PI.

Can you please suggest what configuration needs to be done to send Customer data from ECC system to PI when we save/change any Customer in ECC system.

I have done ALE setting like SM59 (RFC destination), WE21 (Port creation), WE20 (Partner profile ), SALE (Logical system creation) and BD64 (Distribution channel with DEBMAS Idoc).

In transaction CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU, do I need to change any event.

Also please confirm if I can use outbound IDOC DEBMAS.

Best Regards

Honey

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should implement it using change pointers for messge type Debmas which is for customers.

change pointers transaction in either BD21 or BD12.

you will will need to have bd64 (distribution model setup complete in you r3)

Thanks

Chaitanya