cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posted Doc Currency vs. Settlement Doc Currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I noticed that if the posting is in SGD then the settlement document is also in SGD. However, when I post document in controlling area currency (ex: USD), the document generated for settlement is in company code currency instead (ex: SGD). The project is under a company code that has SGD as currency. I would like to know if this is normal behavior and if there is a certain config to change the settlement document's posting to controlling area as well (basically what I want is that the settlement document should always have the same currency as posted document - ex: if posted SGD then settlement doc should be SGD; If posted doc is USD then settlement doc should be USD as well.

Thanks!

Regards,

Vivian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am actually referring to the accounting doc (FI doc) generated from the settlement - the amount and currency (not the LC/LC2 amount and currency)

If the original posting is SGD then the settlement doc is showing currency as SGD, However, if the posting is controlling area currency (USD) the settlement doc is still showing SGD.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if in transaction OKKP, the flag Diff. C Code Currency is checked for your controlling area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any settlement in CO will always happen with CO object currency

Regards

Venkat