cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving message PI7.1 Could not find msg in archive error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

in my PI7.1 Dev system, some basis guy configured Archiving msgs but now he has left our project...

i had to see a msg payload content of two weeks back msg in PI.......but i found that since archiving has been configured for one week ago msgs, so it is already archived........

on running SXMB_MONI - archived messages and selecting the last file for archived messages displays a list of XML msgs.........but selecting any one msg and clicking on Display Archived Versions displays an error message 'Could not find message in archive'............

on debugging RSXMB_READ_ARCHIVED_MESSAGES program, i saw the FM AS_API_INFOSTRUC_FIND throw exception No infostructure found and running FM AS_API_READ throw error msg Could not find msg in archive.........

i saw SAP Note 872388 but all the things were configured..........the last archive file was showing Delete completed with a green status...........

Can somebody let me know why the msg payload is not getting displayed on selecting the msg and clicking Display Archived Versions.........why this error msg is coming..............

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the solution (if you have not already) implemented by the person in this thread:

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the link you provided, the solution suggested is to activate the BC_XMB object.......now my question is how to check whether BC_XMB object is activated or not........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please suggest how to resolve this issue in PI7.1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can do it from tran - SARI using infostructure SAP_BC_XMB ..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/0e/80553b4d53273de10000000a114084/frameset.htm