cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what to do when transport request reached to DEVK999999

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

What should i do to create workbench or customizing request after it reached to maximum value i.e

DEVK999999.how should i further create request.

Plz help me out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do not cross post

Thanks

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any sql command to change the transport reuest range in table E07l .i have heard abut that but i dont know exactly about that.

plzz help me out

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

>

> Is there any sql command to change the transport reuest range in table E07l .i have heard abut that but i dont know exactly about that.

>

> plzz help me out

to change transport number you can follow below procedure:

This is possible via ABAP report RSWBO301. Its documentation is straightforward. Go to transaction sE38, enter RSWBO301, choose documentation display

Program Documentation

This report program searches for a free interval for numbering requests. If the search is successful, you can save the interval. The request numbers are then taken from this interval.

Requirements

For customers the number range interval includes the following areas:

900000-999999 (just numerals)

9A0000-9ZZZZZ for ASCII character set or

9AAAAA-9Z9999 for EBSDIC character set.

You only need to execute this program if you have come to the end of the number range interval, but there are still large gaps in the range that you want to use up.

Example

Why you might get into this situation:

The customer has the SAP system C11. The last number assigned is C11K900115. The customer now imports transport request C11K9ZZZZA from an external SAP system C11 into the customer system C11. The next request created in this system will have the number C11K9ZZZZB.

Procedure

Proceed as follows:

Execute this program in transaction SE38.

Enter the interval limit, for example 5000. You can change this limit at any time.

Choose Execute.

If you entered an interval limit of 5000, the report searches for a free interval with a size of 5000.

If the search was successful, you can save this interval. If not, repeat the search with a smaller interval.

Thanks

Sunny

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav

Please go through SAP Note 106911 - Transport system: number range filled for requests

Thanks

Sunny