cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit of Measure SNP planning Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Could anybody advise how to change the unit of measure in SNP planning book by default to an alternative unit of measure?

Currently the UoM displayed in the base UoM for my products. I am able to change the UoM to an alternative unit maintained in product master, and it is well displayed. (I right clicked at the bottom of the KFigures and set the alternative UoM)

However everytime I exit my selection or my planning book when i load the selection again, the Base UoM is back. I would like my alternative unit to be displayed permanently as it is possible in DP planning book.

Also do you know if this is possible to set another UoM by default for the STO's generated by TLB run?

It looks like it is not possible to change the UoM in the STO in SNP. It is always the Base UoM and I would like for some products to change this unit to be the "order unit"

Do you think it is possible in standard?

Thanks !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anais Palt,

1) You can have user specific settings maintained using transaction /SAPAPO/SDPUSET - User Settings for Interactive Planning .

2) You can maintain product specific uOm maintained in product master

3) Another way is go to transaction /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN - Administration of Demand Planning and Supply Network Planning , select your planning area, double click on that which will display list of key figures, go to key figures tab, click on details, you can see a column UoM with check indicator. If you set this indicator, products in interactive planning are displayed in their base unit of measure as opposed to the base unit of measure of the planning area. Key figures are still saved in the base unit of measure of the planning area.

In the planning table, you can overwrite the base unit of measure of a product with another unit

4) In planning book, right click on SNP plan, units of measure, then set.

Please confirm whether your query is resolved.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.