cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price condition equal to VPRS cost of goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a senario ,which we will create sales orders for customers with sales price equals to the MAP(moving average price) at the time when the SO being input .And the sales price in sales orders should be copy to the billing whether the MAP has changed or not .

Now I have set up an pricing procedure ,which use VPRS as the sales price condition type ,but here comes another question when I create billing according to the delivery . When I create the billing document ,the net value is defferent with the net value of the sales order ,because the MAP has changed during the goods issue.

Is there any idea that can make sure the sale price equals to the MAP , and the billing net value is same as sales order net value?

can you give me some advice ? thanks for you help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The pricing type (Copy control) is an extremely important field. It is worthwhile keeping this entry

in mind when creating your pricing condition types. As a rule of thumb, you should

have all item categories for a particular sales document with the same settings.

Generally, you may use pricing type B (carry out new pricing), G (copy pricing

elements unchanged and redetermine taxes), or C (copy manual pricing elements

and redetermine the others).

When using condition B all manual pricing condition types are lost.

If you want to copy the sales order to the invoice without changing the sales order

conditions, use pricing rule G. This will copy the pricing conditions from the order into the

invoice without changing them, but will redetermine the taxes.

Regards...

SBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks you a billion .

You have offer me a great help ,and by the way I have modified the copy control for billing from OBD-billing to SO --billing , and the copy control for the item category as price type has set to E adopt the price element unchanged and fix value.