cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing date in Invoice same as pricing date in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a situation wherein i need to maintain the pricing date in Invoice same as pricing date in Sales order. what setting i should maintain in IMG so the default pricing date in Invoice is same sales order pricing date date?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your requirement can be fulfilled by Customizing at Sales Document Type.In VOV8,select the Check Box of Propsoe Delivery Date.It will give you the Today's Date as Delivery Date which will come into Billing Document.

Another Option is Prop.f.Pricing Date,give as per your Usage - Blank,A,B or C.

These options in the Sales Order will be reflected in the Billing Document.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create Billing doc. wrt order / delivery, by default system copies Pricing date from sales doc. to billing doc.

Moreover if you want to change it, you can do the same in VF01 itself.

I think there should not be any setting for this.

Hope you get some idea.

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar,

When creating billing document with respect to delivery document the default pricing date in VF01 is System date and not copied from sales order. What can be the settings in IMG for that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge, there is no need of any configuration. I have tried creating billing doc.

System copies Pricing date from Sales doc. to Billing doc.

Make sure that you have maintained Pricing date in sales order.

You can set Pricing date in VOV8 as to what it should be like Today's date, req. del. date or contract start date

Try once again. It should work

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar,

Do i have to create a contract for this situation? Where can i put start date in Sales order.i have gone to VOV8 and chosen B -Proposal based on valid from date (header). But in VF01 the pricing date copied is today's date by default.

Can you advise something more?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No you need not create contract. If you want Today's date as pricing date, simply put the field

Prop. f. pricing date BLANK. or put A - req. del. date would come as Pricing date And when you create sales order this value would be proposed as Pricing date and same will be copied to Billing document that you can change also if you want.

Or

If you want some other date then manually enter value in Sales order. It will be copied to Billing doc.

Hope this will work

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If its for one document ( i m assuming this as u said I have A situation) so u can change it manually in the billing item. System will give a warining just ignore that.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

No this is not for one situation. I need IMG settings for particular Item category. Pls advise.