cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Solution Manager 4.0 with EHP 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My current Sol Man version is 4.0 and I am applying SAP_BASIS patch SAPKB70017. During Patch I gor Conflict Resolution transport (CTR ) error. So SAP suggest me to apply EHP 1 for SolMan 7.0.

I had apply SAP_BASIS patch upto SAPKB70016.

So my question is should I am able to apply EHP 1 on my existing SolMan environment or First I have to fresh installation of SolMan 7.0 and then apply SolMan EHP 1.

Regards,

Nisit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Your SAP_BASIS patch level SAPKB70016 is SP stack level 17

Now we have SP stack 18 and 19 which is solution manager EHP1,you need to upgrade it to EHP1.

No need to install solution manager you can directly upgrade your system through SAINT/JSPM

Check this out

Regards

Uday

jorge_velasquez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

That link does not take to ehp1 subject, please help me with the installation of SP to update my SOLMAN 4.0 sp 16 to EHP1,

my server is win 32 bit, I know that I have to use the SAINT/JSPM but I don`t know which packages are and how is the procedure for this.

Kind Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Pl follow following link.

https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/sp-stacks

now select SP Stack Download --> SP Stack SAP Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 --> select target stack as SP 19

Regards,

Nisit

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

> So my question is should I am able to apply EHP 1 on my existing SolMan environment or First I have to fresh installation of SolMan 7.0 and then apply SolMan EHP 1.

>

You can install EHP1 on your existing solman and no need to install now solman...

For upgrading your existing solman to EHP1 go through SAP Note 1276895 - Add. info. about Upgrading to SAP Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1

also go through master guide to upgrade solman system to EHP1 (https://websmp207.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=00200797470000065932)

Thanks

Sunny