cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

folder structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have ready in sap help, that a folder structures can be created , which is common for all(DMS folder structure)......which i am able to do so, and a personal folder which will be available for particular user .........which can be viewed in cv01n t-code

is it possible, wht are the setting for the same, if it is possible.........(personal folder strucure)

Regards

Surya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to t-code DCSWITCH, Activate Browser Flag

After this, go to cv01n, click on Selection via Browser, When u click for the first time, it asks a Public Folder and and Private folder..

The advantage of using this is, u need not use Doc structure concept to create Folders..

This folder structure works just similar to Easy DMS..

Regards

Aby

Former Member
0 Kudos

As told by u it was activated...

i am not using the folder structure..................

the folder which i made is the same for the other user....................seams it a public folder, now how to make a private folder..........?????????

will be very useful , if u can solve my problem

Edited by: surya pampana on Jun 20, 2009 8:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When u go to cv01n, Selection via browser, the first time it asks to create Private Folder..

You can select Doc type FOL and one will be created with ur name as Document Number <username>

Regards

Aby

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am created n number of public folders...........and i have been using the folder structure for months

now i want to create a private folder

need the process .............

i do remeber system asking me for the forst time whne i was creating folder, asking me public or private

Regards

surya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
roopa_ms
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Create a document with your sapusername as the document number (of any document type ,i suppose).

This will become your private folder .Now you can include documents to this private folder by making a document structure for that document in CV12 .

Once you have done that , you will be able to see your private folder while creation of a new document .

(As you have already activated document browser flag , the tab should be available) .

You can attach documents to your private folder either through document browser tab or through CV12.

Hope this helps you

Best regards,

Roopa