cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appropriation Request (IM) to WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I am trying to assign many appropriation request to one WBS. I have many request i.e. appropriation request for the same project. Would it possible to do it in SAP?

any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Tony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

I currently have the same requirement as you where I need to assign several AR's to 1 WBS Element because budget supplements from IM need to be approved through an AR first before it can be added to WBS.

Can you kindly share what alternative solution you used to cater this requirement?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

-Ri-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rini,

If you use AR as budget supplement, is it possible to copy the AR plan value directly to WBS as budget supplement?

As far as I know, it can only copy the AR value as WBS plan value, but if there's a way to copy it directly as budget supplement, that would be great, could you please explain? 😃

Thank you 😃

Regards,

-K-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

You can only relate one WBS or Internal Order to one Appropriation request.

There is one more limitation, only for 1st Level WBS Element can be assign to the Appropriation request.

If you have many appropriation requests for the same project.

i can suggest you to remove the "only one root" check in the project profile and try to create as many WBS as you want at the first level and assign each WBS to one Appropriation requst manually.

So that you can see all the appropriation requests to single project.

If you try to create automatic project from the appropriation request then the above mentioned concept doesn't work.

if need you futher help revert to the forum...

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

This is not possible because an appropriation request can have an unlimited number of measures, but a measure (WBSE or Order) can be related to only one appropriation request.

If you need more information, you can refer the SAP help for Appropriation Request using the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/2a/f9fefd493111d182b70000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Regards,

L.Balachandar