cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Value Attribute in RFC Model Node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to show on a Table some attributes from a RFC call and some attributes calculated from them (those attributes don't come as result of the RFC call), for example I want to put an image in one column depending if the attribute "deleted_ind" is set or not.

To do this, I tried to add a value attribute to a Node of the controller which is connected to RFC model node, but it's not possible. A message of forbidden appears.

So... I don't know how to join in a View Table, fields from a Model and fields createad at ruttime, or from other source.

What I'm thinking to do is create another node structure and fill it with both sources, model and custom value attributes, but is this the right way?

I'll appreciate any help.

Jiandong

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please go through this blog you may get some idea,

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/03/15/supply-functions-in-webdynpro

Regards,

Ramesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a custom value node in the component controller and map the attributes from the model node to the value node. Also create a value attribute for displaying the image in the table column. And then map the custom value node to the view controller.. Then define the source of the table as the custome value node.

After this in the component controller get the value of attribute "deleted_ind" and if the value is set then set the a value to display the image in the table.

Thanks

Ritushree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ritushree

I create a custom value node in the component controller and map the attributes from the rfc model node to the value node. I can't add a value attribute.

Best Regards.

Jiandong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add a value attribute to the value node in the component controller only.

Thanks

Ritushree