cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Layout Not Visible in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have to implement CRM Campaign Management for our Client. We have sligntly modified the standard Planning Profiles and Planning Layout in BW BPS and created a custom z-package. The RFC connection has already been setup with the BW system and is working/tested successfully. On CRM side we have created Planning Profile Group, having the required Planning Profiles which are created in BW BPS.

Now the problem is, we are not able to see the Planning Layouts in CRM Campaign Management Key Figure Planning.

We really dont know what went wrong, or if there is some extra setting we need to do. I searched almost all the SAP HELP, but couldnt find any procedure or doc.

Can you experts out there help me in resolving this issue, if you have already faced similar problem it will be of great help.

Thanks & Regards

Vikas Sharma

vikas_sharma04@yahoo.com

PS: will give generous forum points for any help extended

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

As per my understanding BPS provides you the option of planning for CRM data in BPS, but not vice versa. I don't think you have the option of accessing the BPS layout from CRM and using the same for planning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

In CRM we do Key Figure Plannnig in which we can enter the planned data according to the Layout defined in BPS Planning Profile and Planning Layout.

This entered data goes and sits in BW and then the reports can be generated for Planned Vs Actual.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Stand corrected.

Have you looked at the below thread