cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

work center displays messages by other customers in solman

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

When i login as a customer for example Customer X, and i have created only 1 message when I log into the work center via web , the query overview displays that I have more than 1 message ,these are the messages that have been created by other customers .

what should be done to prevent this ?

Any help

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> When i login as a customer for example Customer X, and i have created only 1 message when I log into the work center via web , the query overview displays that I have more than 1 message ,these are the messages that have been created by other customers .

>

> what should be done to prevent this ?

Where does Work Center "Incident Management" -> "Overview" show the wrong numbers:

- Reported by me

- Processed by me

- Processed by my team

or are the special search queries (POWL) defined?

Reported by me / processed by me is controlled via the assigned partner functions in the message.

Have you activated "substitution", which allows you to see messages of your colleagues.

You are mentioning "Customers" are they defined as Business Partners of type "Organization" and assigned to a message as partner function "Sold-to-Party"?

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

we havent made any configuration changes ,we are using standard SOLMAN.

we log on to the workcenter via a web link . in there when i login as a customer for ex : X . i see the messages not only created and processed by X but also others.

i do not know how to differentiate between BP created as a person vs organisation but i do know X is created as a CRM000 sold to party role.

I know i can see the messages of my collegues ,does that mean substitution is activated.

i am not an SOLMAN expert and would appreicate any answers .

thanks

Edited by: no_ark on Jun 22, 2009 7:04 PM

Answers (0)