cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Center/Solman configuration help

bernie_krause
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi. We're having some issues with our Quality Center/SolMan integration. We had it set up and working, and now "something" changed but we're not sure what, and our QC guru quit a few weeks back

We seem to be having authorization issues, but we're not sure where the config issue is. We have a user trying to push data from the Solman instance to Quality Center - when we look in the QC App server log, we see this.

com.hp.erp.ei.service.sm.base.exceptions.AuthorizationException: User is not authorized to perform the action PushBlueprintAction

the user is an admin on the QC system, the ID that was initially configured in Solman to handle the transfer also 'seems' to have the correct permissions. Where do we need to start looking to solve this?

What other information can I provide to help this out?

Thanks!

Bernie.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernie Krause

1. Please check this back group communication user is not get deleted:

SAP_QC_INTERFACE Authorization for background communication user

2. check this also:

SAP Quality Center by HP

See IMG activity: Information and

SAP_QC_BY_HP_ADMIN Full authorization to configure, send and receive

data to/from Quality Center; needs to be assigned

additionally with respective role for Implementation

3 Did you check the Security guide under the communication channel

Solution Manager to Quality Center by HP uses following protocol SOAP

For more accurate details go to : https://websmp207.sap-ag.de/securityguide

you should be fine...

Regards,

Santosh Asuthkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We just Brought SAP SolMan adaptor and HP quality center 10.0 version licences.

1.Please help me with the step by step process of Integrating these 2 systems.Any document will be helpful

2.Once integrated , How to transfer the requirements from solman to HP quality center.

3. Can we transdfer the Defects logged in DEFECT MANAGEMENT in Solman to HP quality center ?

Appriciate your help..

bernie_krause
Participant
0 Kudos

Looking farther through the log, I'm also seeing this.

getUpdate web service has failed

com.hp.erp.ei.service.sm.base.exceptions.InvalidCredentialsException: Cannot login to QC: Invocation of Login failed

Wrong user password

I'm beginning to think that someone changed an ID password but didn't change it in the Solman configuration.

bernie_krause
Participant
0 Kudos

Looking farther through the log, I'm also seeing this.

getUpdate web service has failed

com.hp.erp.ei.service.sm.base.exceptions.InvalidCredentialsException: Cannot login to QC: Invocation of Login failed

Wrong user password

I'm beginning to think that someone changed an ID password but didn't change it in the Solman configuration.

edit - nevermind. Security folks decided to arbitrarily remove a lot of access rights. We got them to non-arbitrarilly reassign them..