Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I don't understand some information as below:

1. When I create name's client (ex. client 100). What do the system create? Does this client have got data? What data do it have got in this case?

2. When I create new client by copy client (ex. from client 000 to client 100). What do they do? what data did it copy?

Thanks

Duypm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to create fresh client. What is fresh client?

The one which you create after the installation of SAP by default you have 000,066,001 client if you create any new client apart from this then its fresh client

client will be created through SCC4

Regards

Uday

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I understood this issue.

Thanks for your help

Duypm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

So, I want to create fresh client. What is fresh client? The differences between fresh client and client is created by name (not yet client copy).

Thanks

Duypm

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1)If SAP* is not available, login at OS level as SIDADM and

sqlplus /nolog

connect /as sysdba;

delete sapsr3.usr02 where mandt='<client no.>' and

bname='SAP*';

goto /usr/sap/SID/SYS/profile and change the default

profile.

Add the parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar=0

0R

goto RZ10,select default profile and extended maintenance

and change.

add the parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar=0 here

2)

SAP* user is always available. It's built in. Simply make

sure profile allows you to login via

login/no_automatic_user_sapstar=0 (by default, it is 1)

then restart SAP. Will always work for your new client

copy. If you need to break into a system using SAP*, you

will need to delete the user at the DB level

(for example, delete from sapr3.usr02 where bname='SAP*'

and mandt='100) AND use that parm.

Client copy

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/69/c24c4e4ba111d189750000e8322d00/content.htm]

Regards,

Muralidhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create a new client in SAP system, it will create the frame work and the table for the client internally. but your new client will not contains any data except the User SAP* with the default password pass. to create a new client SAP system will takes 15-200mb space for the new empty client.

later you have to copy the data as per your requirment by using client copy profiles from the default clients.

You can get lot of information regarding the sme in https://help.sap.com, have fun.

-Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

So, When I create When I create name's client (ex. client 100). I can login to this client by sap*/pass. Why? Do you have any document or link refer to this matter?

Thanks

Duypm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I create name's client (ex. client 100). What do the system create

An entry will be created in table T000 which contains the detail information of client ex:SCC4

Does this client have got data

No once client is created entry will be created in T000 table later you need to copy the data from 000 client depending upon the profile you select its the same case after installing a new SAP system

When I create new client by copy client (ex. from client 000 to client 100). What do they do? what data did it copy

All client Independant and dependant data will be copied and that client can be used for business transcations

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When Client Creates empty client was Created that means it has no data, when we can do the Client copy it can have Client Dependent Data

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As of my Knowledge

1. when we create new client, the client entry will be stored in T000 table and no data will be available.

2 . when ever you copy the client from other client the data will be based on selected profile.

for more information check below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/ff/9be1817d811c41985662da25061f98/content.htm

Regards,