cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table name in which Subtotals are getting stored

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In V/08 transaction, for a pricing procedure e.g. X, A column is available for Subtotals. When I press F4 option for Subtotals, there I am watching 27 options.

Now I want to know, for which option number the subtotal is getting stored in which table?

e.g. for subtotal option1, the value is getting settled in VBRP table in KZWI1 field.

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Buddy,

You can get that in VBAP-KZWI1 = Subtotal 1

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

That I already knew about the KZWI1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. But what about all other options: Subtotal option 7, 8, 9, A, B to Z.

In which table the value for these options are getting stored?

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the subtotals will be present in the pricing communicaiton structure KOMP. I am not sure if all of them will actually be stored in any table. During transaction processing, system calculates all the values each time. Hope this helps

Thanks,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I want the table only in which these subtotals are getting stored. Because I need to store some subtotals so that I can generate report with more effeciency.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Someone please update the issue.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

One table where you can find all the pricing elements

Table : T683S and field for subtotal of condition is KZWIW

Key fields are pricing procedre and condition type.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I have asked where the Subtotal Values are getting stored Billing Document-wise and Item-wise. The table T683 and T683S, I already knew as these tables are only storing the Pricing Procedure.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishal, did you ever get an answer to your question? My BW expert is asking me for this same information so that we can report our pricing subtotal values for better reporting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Standard SAP there are only 6 subtotals are available which gets stored in the Database Tables. The remaining subtotals are just for temporary use within the document.

Regards,

Vishal