Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction VOFM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a sub-routine and want it to get called from standard transaction VA03 when the user view the sales order...can anybody suggest me , how should I plugg this sub-routine into VA03 using VFOM.

Reward guranteed.

Anid

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anid,

What kind of routine are you trying to trigger from VOFM? Is it some sort of data copying routine or output determiniation rotuine?

VJ

You assign the routine at different levels in the customizing. It can be at the output type level, it can be at the procedure levels.

Message was edited by: Vijayendra Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anid,

You can locate the standard BAdi for the said transaction. Once this is done, create your implementation for it. Several methods are available. you can insert your code in the one you find suitable.

Regards,

Aniket

Please mark useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijayendra,

its a pricing routine.

I have to add a 9--- routine which will verify that ,"for any sales bom base material item catagory, a price is required".

Message was edited by: Anid

0 Kudos

Hi Anid,

goto VOFM>Requirement>Pricing-->here u can create ur routine with a number..thre s a button beside change to goto the source code wher u can write ur code...c the source codes of existing routines for example...

now to trigger this routine u need to assign this routine number in the config.. unfortunately dont remember the transaction for that..ur consultant may help u in this..

hope it helps,

Regards,

Bikash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anid,

If you want your performs to be called from a standard transaction, there are two ways of doing it

1. USER EXIT

You need to find if SAP has provided any USER EXIT for it.

If the user exit is present then you have to find out in which order they are called.

Write your performs in the user exit which suits your requirement.

2. BADI

If no user exit is present then you will have to find a BADI which gets called.

The BADI has number of methods, you can implement the ones you require.

Regards,

Sameena