cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I hava an issues while printing the invoice in French language (FR), the issue is i am using a standard text to print VAT info. and the text is maintained in only EN language, but when printing the invoice in FR language also the VAT text is printing!!!. Please suggest a solution.

Note: while printing the invoice in FR language, language I am passing to the standard text is FR only.

Thanks

Giri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to set the language before printing the Include text.

SET Language.

Hope this may work.

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What u r using to print standard text ... Is it READ_TEXT FM or using text element ...and check what language u r passing . If it is sy-langu , please chaeck again users login laguage to whom its coming in english ... I thinh u want to print it in customers language , not the login language ... please check ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What u r using to print standard text ... Is it READ_TEXT FM or using text element ...and check what language u r passing . If it is sy-langu , please chaeck again users login laguage to whom its coming in english ... I thinh u want to print it in customers language , not the login language ... please check ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When u print the text, give langiage as SY-LANGU insted on 'EN'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi giri,

u can convert text manually using SE 75.

regards,

pravin

former_member555112
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Possibly SAP is first tryign to get the text for FR language and if it doesnt find it then it prints from EN language.

You can put an IF condition before the include text.

Incase your language is not EN then do not print.

regards,

Ankur Parab

Edited by: Ankur Parab on Jun 19, 2009 7:34 PM