cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to enhance datasource, the problem is that there is no key combination in my tables. Moreover the field that add in datasource is amount (which is total of 17 periods, which i ahve to add up before passing on this amount to my custom field in datasource). Can anyone guide me how to extract this data and add the amount. How does the select statement looks like. your answers are appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Can you please explain in detail about which data

source you are using and from which table you are

populating the enhanced field so that it will be easier

to tell the format of SQL statement.

Regards,

Prakash B

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If you are enhancing the data source and updating the custom field of the data source then in the user exit you have to write your own ABAP code. The data is avaiable in an internal table c_t_data. Now you can define another interim internal table to add up the data absed on 17 periods. or you can define a variable to add up amount for 17 periods. Finally update the internal table c_t_data.

Once the data is avaiable in an internal table then you can do any kind of manipulation as per your requirement. I hope you can definitely do it. let me know if you still have nay problem. we can work it out.

cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello KuNaL,

how r u ?

Which source system you are using ? R/3 or any other ??

If it is R/3, then in all the tables MANDT will be one of the Key field so we can use that.

Best Regards....

Sankar Kumar

+91 98403 47141