Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring J2SE AE in RWB

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP PI7.10 SP7

In the process of setting up a J2SE adapter we go to working. Then we started to investigate monitoring it via the RWB. We had setup the SLD Accessor on the J2SE adapter, but were not completly successfull in seting it up as when we start it the log point out some errors.

Now however in my RWB I have 2 monitoring entries in Component Monitoring > Domain SID > J2SE Adapter

Both the entries are for the same J2SE server. Both are in an error state, with error:

Message: Unable to establish connection to "https://host:-1/rtc"

If I look at GRMG and RZ20 there are no entries for this host for monitoring. If I look in the SLD under technical systems I find no such system.

Please can you assist me regarding this matter?

Regards

Willie Hugo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

To remove the J2SE Adapter from the RWB then one has to go in the SLD and CIM Instances. Chose the class XI Adapter Engine. Now look through the list of Engines that is displayed and chose the relivant one. Now go into the Associations. Remove all the entries there. Now remove the Actual adapter. This should remove the adapter fromt he RWB and if one is to go into the SLD and check Technical Systems > Process Integration then there should also be no entries for the J2SE Adapter Engine.

Regards

Willie Hugo

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

What I now have noticed is that if I look under SLD > CIM Instances > Subset:Associations > Class: "Varios" then I see entries for the Host where the J2SE AE is hosted.

Can I savely remove these entries?

Regards

Willie Hugo