Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard PF-STATUS of SELECTION-SCREENs

ingo_barschow
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I use a normal SELECTION-SCREEN with some BLOCKs and a TABBED BLOCK to include a SUBSCREEN with TABLE-CONTROL. Everything is fine, it still works as designed.

Now I want to make the lines of the embedded TABLE-CONTROL ready for doubleclick by setting the checkbox at the SCREEN-PAINTER. To activate this feature, it is necessary to add the functioncode 'PICK' to the GUI-STATUS of SCREEN 1000.

SCREEN 1000 is the standard SELECTION-SCREEN for reports, SAP generates (?) the GUI-STATUS internal, I suppose. While trying around a bit with 'RS_SET_SELSCREEN_STATUS' and 'RS_EXTERNAL_SELSCREEN_STATUS' I figure out, the default GUI-STATUS should be '%_00', but I dont find anything like that.

There are some ways to implement the doubleclick, like creating a new GUI-STATUS etc. but I dont want to create a new one!

What I need is the way to copy an default status or to 'inject' the functioncode 'PICK' into the existing (?) status.

Thx for your help, regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know, double click is nothing but function key F2 and to handle double click usually we put PICK (we can put anything else here) under F2 in pf status and then use that f code in user-command.

Standard selection screen PF status already has OPTI under function key F2. Put your code under Sy-UCOMM = OPTI, I think it should work.

3 REPLIES 3

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In PF-Status %_00, system already used the F2 pf-key with Function code OPTI (Selection Options). So, check if it brings the OPTI Function code when you double click on the table control field.

If this option doesn't work than you can try achieve your required functionality through the Context menu (Right Click on the table control cell). Check program DEMO_DYNPRO_CONTEXT_MENU.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know, double click is nothing but function key F2 and to handle double click usually we put PICK (we can put anything else here) under F2 in pf status and then use that f code in user-command.

Standard selection screen PF status already has OPTI under function key F2. Put your code under Sy-UCOMM = OPTI, I think it should work.

ingo_barschow
Explorer
0 Kudos

Contextmenu is a nice idea, if I dont get the program work with doubleclick, I'll try it.

If I doubleclick, the message 'Funktionscode ist nicht auswählbar

Meldungsnr. 00255' (sry, its german. Functioncode not available, message nr. 00255) appears.

If I push F2 nothing happens. I try to debug (system, dynpro, report) but there is no event raised at F2.

I suppose, its because I dont use SELECT-OPTIONS.