cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xi-post installation steps-(step no 7 in config-wizard)-Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Pi Post Installation Config wizard.

Step no 7 results in error: ADD INSTALLED PRODUCT2

Log is:

Element 'SAPConfigLib.XIT.Unclassified.addInstalledProduct':!BrokerImport.import_of_element_failed!!BrokerImport.Fehler!com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.exceptions.CPIBaseException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.CPIResourceBundle', ID='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.provider.javaServiceProvider.JavaServiceWriter.writeElement!BrokerImport.LINE!157-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.86

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.128

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.128

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.serviceimpl.importservice.CULConfigurationImport.importConfiguration.96

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.ccl.templateinstaller.StepExecuter.run.41

Element 'SAPConfigLib.XIT.Unclassified.addInstalledProduct':Error during executing Java Reflection:User credentials are invalid or user is denied access

Pls help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

It says User credentials are invalid or user is denied access.

Please check whether the user have necessary credentials or not.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satish,

I'm loggin in with an id containing SAP_all and SAP_new profiles..

Apart from it,Am I missing any roles or auth?

Pls do let me know.

Also do I need to maintain the patch level ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran,

Can you tell us which step you are doing?

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

During the PI postInstallation steps run under Configuration wizard..

After selecting the Template for PIPost Install Process,when u click on the Install button,

the process is started and is halted at step no 7,for which i've mentioned the details of error earlier.

The name of the step is.Add Installed Products 2 .

0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you been able to resolve this issue? If you did, could you please explain how you resolved it or got around it? I am having the same issue.

Thanks,

John

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Are you getting the same error in last line ?

Element 'SAPConfigLib.XIT.Unclassified.addInstalledProduct':Error during executing Java Reflection:User credentials are invalid or user is denied access

If you are getting the same error check if all your service users are not locked ....if you are facing different error in the last line just keep us posted the exact one

Regards,

Naveen

Edited by: chichilin on Oct 5, 2011 12:58 AM