cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException:Could not retrieve(200101)getting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our development system CD2(ECC backend system) when I am acessing t-code PHAP_CATALOG_PA->Category Group/Category/Template>Zero Harm>DRA JKSW2>Preview --->Print Layout giving below error.Here PD7( Dev portal ) is acting as frontend.

Error :

ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Could not retrieve(200101)

Message no. FPRUNX001

Diagnosis

An error occurred when Adobe Document Services (ADS) was launched.

System Response

Error message

Procedure

When troubleshooting, follow the steps described in SAP Note 944221.

First check the connection to ADS. You can use the program FP_PDF_TEST_00 to do this. From SAP NetWeaver Release 7.0, the program FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE must also run successfully (both with and without the checkbox selected on the selection screen). If this program does not run successfully, there is a error in the configuration.

Please help in this case.

Regards

Nilesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this thread is pretty old but I am having this issue and I do not see a solution. I have verified my ADS config and it seems to be right and is working fine for generating PDF's for thing like 1099's. When I use transaction PHAP_CATALOG_PA I get the FPRUNX001 error. Am I to understand that it maybe just a license that I need to buy for ADS?

Thank you,

Todd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

oliver_pregler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem. Can you please explain how yo solved it?

Thanx & best regards,

Oliver

oliver_pregler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem. Can you please explain how yo solved it?

Thanx & best regards,

Oliver

former_member204338
Participant
0 Kudos

will sap note 750784 help you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can any one please reply to this asap.

Regards

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perform the ADS configuration check as specified in : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/43/f0638873b56bede10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

You need to check all the configuration steps to makesure everything is setup right. Also, try after restarting your Java engine where ADS is installed. Check your ADS RFC connection using SM59 tcode, and check whether ADSUSER and ADS_AGENT are not locked.

Try and let know.

Regards,

Shahid.