cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic local PO creation has errors - SRM 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We are busy upgrading to SRM 5.0 and are having some issues....

I can create a shopping cart from the catalog and it creates a local PO but the PO is always in HELD status. When I look at the PO in BBP_PD I get the following errors:

E BBP_TAX 006 Data inconsistency during tax calculation

E BBP_TAX 006 Data inconsistency during tax calculation

E BBP_PD 358 Select a location to which a plant has been assigned

E BBP_PD 865 Delete price or set 'Invoice Expected'

E BBP_PD 358 Select a location to which a plant has been assigned

E BBP_PD 865 Delete price or set 'Invoice Expected'

I have debugged function module BBP_PD_PO_CHECK and can see that the "invoice expected flag" is NOT set in the PO - this causes the "Delete price or set 'Invoice Expected'" error.

The "Select a location to which a plant has been assigned" error is because there is no location on the document...in subroutine "GET_PLANT_FROM_LOCATION" in program "SAPLBBP_PDIGP"......not sure why that would be blank though....

The "Data inconsistency during tax calculation" is because in my debugging it was wanting a SUBTYPE of "ST" but it gets "EP". What concerns me about this one is that it actually should be "EP"...

I have been trying to debug the SC to PO mapping to see what could have gone wrong....I think it would be in BBP_PD_SC_MAP_TO_PO_LOC?

NOTE: I have had to TURN OFF the Pricing BADI (BBP_PRICEDATA_READ) implementation (BBP_PRODUCT_PRICE) to get this far. If it is active I get the following error in SM58.

"Purchase orders cannot be created without IPC pricing"

Has anyone had these issues before?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Lynton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

run report BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL or BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED to bring all/selected plants into SRM as locations.

IPC pricing is mandatory for SRM PO's except for classic scenario.

And for tax calculation error, please maintain appropiate setting in config step Tax Calculation - Define system for Tax calculation in SRM.

R/Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Thanks for the response. The problem is if I turn on the BADI implementation "BBP_PRICEDATA_READ" then I get errors in SM58 saying "Purchase orders cannot be created without IPC pricing" - the moment I de-activate it the local PO at least gets created....

I have checked in SPRO and the TAX config it is set to "backend" and that RFC destination is working....

I have also run the BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL report but I see it had already been run before.....

I have just created another shopping cart and the local PO got created again but still the same errors....;-(

Thanks again

Lynton

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in shopping cart, if the field 'bbp_pdbei-be_plant' is populated or not. If it is empty, then check the location attributes in org str.. It should have correct logical system defined for backend system. Set one value as default.

Also try to implement the following note and check if it helps.

1140956 Partner fields are not updated in purchase order

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Did you activate extended classic in SPRO (or rather - is it still activated )

2. Did you retrieve the locations from the backend (as mentioned before by several others) check

3. The badi you mention should be deactivated, as pricing is done using the built-in IPC (SRM 4.0 had a not built-in one - maybe still pointing at the SRM 4.0 one?)

4. Check if the IPC is running correctly (go to SE38 and play around with IPCTEST* or TESTIPC* - too long ago to remember the correct report or was it something with pricing. The one thing I know is that TEST was definately in it!)

5. Vendor master data is correct?

6. Did you define that tax calculation is done in the backend (SPRO)? check

Regards,

Robin

Edited by: Robin Janke on Jun 20, 2009 8:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for the response, I will have a look at that note now and will get back to you soon....

Chat later

Lynton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

Thanks for confirming that the BADI must be de-activated....I wasn't sure but now I'm glad I can leave it off....

I will go through your suggestions now and will let you know what happens....

Thanks a lot

Lynton